Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday's Wishlist - First Edition

Something that I love to do and that my husband thinks is ridiculous is make lists. I will get more into all of my lists another day, today I am starting a new weekly post on my current wishlist.

I browse lots of online shops and am always writing down things I would like, just in case. So, I thought this would be a great place to share all the things I love and feel like I need in my life. Because who doesn't need new shoes?


List #1


1. cosmos metal mint placemats from CB2 - We recently bought a new dining table from Ikea. It is glossy white and I absolutely love it, but we could also use placemats and I love love these modern ones.




2. This bag from Etsy shop ikabags - There is a TON of stuff on my list from Etsy, but at the top is this messenger bag. It has been one of my favorites for a really long time and I am surprised I haven't broke down and bought it, but I'm not one to spend $150 on a bag. At least not yet.....





3. Seattle Seahawk socks - I also have multiple Seahawks items on my wishlist, but I will share just one little one. These socks. There are lots of the Seattle skyline socks, but I especially love the blue Seahawk socks. With Seattle heading to Superbowl again!!!! There had to be at least one thing on the list today.




4. Nike International  - I am pretty sure there will always be new shoes on my wishlist. I love these Nikes and am in need of some casual comfortable shoes.



5. metal rolling cart from UO - I am always looking for new storage ideas for all of my crafty/business supplies. This is one of the cutest I have seen. There are so many uses for it, I would put one in my kitchen too if I had room for it.




That's it for this weeks wants.. tune in next week for some more fun finds.


xo
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment