Monday, January 19, 2015

Once More.

It's normal to keep starting blogs over again right? Ok, good.

I am not a great writer, but I want to be. I am not very consistent with posting, but I want to try to.


So, here we go again. (Anybody listen to OkGo?)

I really enjoy having a place to put my thoughts and ideas. Whether others read it or not. I like to share, about myself, about things I like, about things I find helpful. A little about everything and nothing.

I am a wife and mom of 2. I am a small business owner, creating personalized mugs in my basement turned work studio. I love road trips and antique stores and Dairy Queen and crafting and home decor. We are always in the middle of some sort of renovation project and I am completely addicted to Etsy shopping. (and not just because I have my shop there)


Don't worry, the first interesting post is coming soon.

xo.
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment