Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Learning new things.

I am always late. So, it is no surprise that I am also late to learning about how great podcasts are.

I do most of my computer work at night, either listings or tweaking things or research. Well, a few nights ago for whatever reason, I decided to push the podcast button on my phone. Do people actually use all the apps on there? Anyways, I browsed through the popular ones.. subscribed to a few like Dave Ramsey (I am a big Total Money Makeover fan) , This American Life , Freakonomics , some other random ones about fitness or general stuff and also a couple small business related ones, specifically Brilliant Business Moms. This is the perfect podcast for me right now, what better to listen to interviews w successful Etsy shop owners and bloggers while I work on my own shop.

Needless to say, I'm hooked. I've always been big on listening to music while I do things. While I clean, while the kids and I play, while showering, while on the computer. Now I can learn and enjoy something else! Ok, maybe I'm the only one that is excited, but if for some strange reason there is someone else out there who hasn't dove into the land of podcasts, I highly recommend it. There is seriously something to interest everyone.

I also want to start listening to books on Audible. I love to read, but I never seem to have enough time anymore between the kids and the house and life. Being able to put a book on when I would normally turn Spotify on seems like a really great way to solve my problem.

And if anyone has any recommendations on either Podcasts they enjoy or books.. let me know!


xo
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment